- Detailed Home Valuation to help determine a listing price.
- Home Staging Consultation.
- Coordinate and approve showings that work for your schedule.
- Transaction Coordinatating Specialist to insure all timelines are appropriately met.
- Weekly updates for online listing activity.
- Open Houses to introduce the listing to the market and get feedback from other home buyer and real estate agents.
- Negotiate an acceptable price with terms that suite your needs.
- Coordinate a closing date and time that works for you.
- Provide full service Title Company to help insure a smooth transaction at the closing table.
- Help in providing state required disclosures
- Network for all home services (Electrician, Painters, HVAC etc..)
- Extensive Marketing (2nd to none!)
When you're looking for a partner to help you negotiate the complexities of selling a home, you've come to the right place. The experience, dedication and strong communication you'll receive here will help ensure the successful and profitable sale of your home:
1. The Local Advantage - Take advantage of a broad spectrum of technologies and tools to support the sale of your home from start to close.
2. Internet Advertising - Since the lion's share of home buyers starts their search on the Internet, top placement on search engines is essential. You'll gain access to placement on Google, Bing, and other websites. This will maximize your exposure and bring a large number of potential buyers to view information about your home.
3. Email Campaigns - It's important to "work the network." We can work together to identify the right people to target your home-and get in touch with them by email to drive excitement and interest.
4. Personal Touch - Of course, technology alone won't sell your home. Face-to-face interaction provides the advantage to sell your home-and you won't have to worry about a thing. The details will be handled with care and constant communication, to ensure the marketing and sale of your home go smoothly.
Home Listing Syndication
Your home can be advertised on websites all across the web, making sure buyers see your home and everything it offers. Here are some of the national sites where your home will appear:
To find out more about selling your home, click here